Welcome to My Flights
- Log all your drone flights on airshare to understand the airspace restrictions of your flight location
- If your planned drone flight in located within controlled airspace (red on the airshare map) an automatic notification is sent to the local control tower for authorisation
- By flying a UAV you are part of the aviation community and it's important to show where you'll be, to ensure safe operations for everyone.
- Please note: My Flights only provides authorisation for controlled airspace flights. Flights within 4km of an uncontrolled aerodrome require verbal agreement from the aerodrome operator.
My Flights enables you to:
- Log all your drone flights up to 12 months in advance (or add flights that have occurred in the past 2 months)
- Automatically notify Air Traffic Control (ATC) if your planned flight is in controlled airspace
- Receive provisional authorisation from ATC if your flight is logged >48hrs in advance
- Receive ATC contact information so you can call for Final Clearance prior to flight
- Save favourite flights for quick use
- View your flight history
Register to create your own airshare account – its quick and easy – and start logging your flights today!