UAVNZ is building a strong positive voice for the commercial UAV industry in New Zealand.
Are you a commercial UAV operator or working in the UAV industry? Join UAVNZ today!
UAVNZ exists to maximise the benefits from UAV technologies and develop a world-class UAV industry in New Zealand by:
- Connecting: suppliers and customers, hosting forums and networking events
- Promoting: UAV companies and services, the benefits of UAV technology, and safe and professional operating practice
- Supporting: companies by providing templates and standards, engaging with CAA and the wider aviation industry
UAVNZ’s main focus is on professional UAV operators who help grow the commercial industry in NZ. Recognising that many other organisations and individuals contribute to this shared goal, there are two grades of membership:
- Member $200.00* per annum + GST
- Associate Member $100.00* per annum + GST
*GST Exclusive prices for year ending March 2017
If you’re interested in more info about UAVNZ or connecting with others in the industry:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our LinkedIn Group Unmanned Aerial Vehicles New Zealand
- A monthly UAV Forum is hosted by the University of Canterbury http://www.serc.canterbury.ac.nz/forum.shtml
- Regularly visit www.airshare.co.nz for fly safe tips and to be part of the buzz
Already a UAVNZ member? Go to the Members area to access information and useful resources such as, Risk Assessment Template, Privacy Guidelines.
Australian Association for Unmanned Systems (AAUS)
We are pleased to be working with AAUS, the industry advocacy group for unmanned systems in Australia. They will participate in UAVNZ activities during the year, share their insights on public education and how they've approached developing industry standards, guidelines and risk management procedures.
If you are interested in operating or would like to enquire about the UAV industry across the ditch, please contact Executive Officer Greg Tyrrell at email@example.com.
Visit their website for more info: http://aaus.org.au/